Faustus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faustus Guild Forum

Must...Get...Everyone...On...Forums... Also, cash in Guild Points at the stone outside of Dunbarton in Dugald Isle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

random dungeon overkill?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Firesrage
Event Orgainizer
Firesrage

random dungeon overkill? Empty
PostSubject: random dungeon overkill?   random dungeon overkill? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:30 pm

I was thinking, we might pick a dungeon and have the guild have a massive overkill of a dungeon, like perhaps... maiz or somthing? for example we could have a few groups and who ever completes the most PQs get something or...

What? It's an idea! It can't be wrong!
Back to top Go down
Cailun
Admin
Cailun

PostSubject: Re: random dungeon overkill?   random dungeon overkill? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:16 pm

Oooooh, that sounds pretty cool. Party leader can Screenshot the completion of a partyquest or someone can video cap the whole dungeon.
Or I can get someone to message me whenever they complete one so I know whos winning instead of taking up everyones computerspace xD

Good idea!
Back to top Go down
https://faustus.forumotion.com
Firesrage
Event Orgainizer
Firesrage

PostSubject: Re: random dungeon overkill?   random dungeon overkill? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:40 pm

Here's me extending on that idea:

-perhaps we brake in to groups and see who can beat the dungeon the fastest

-perhaps a tournament for who gets the quickest times

-tournament in an arena, the connous, or alby arena

Oh yeah there is a bit of a flaw in that other thing you said "message me whenever you beat a PQ" people just might fake a few just to get ahead I'm not saying they will, but there is a chance, so that idea is thrown out but the mailing a picture is fine
Back to top Go down
Mikovsy

Mikovsy

PostSubject: Re: random dungeon overkill?   random dungeon overkill? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:32 pm

No dont! Cailun will getting the prize if thats the case fire! dont flame to noobs like me!! Lets have a guild jousting tourny
Back to top Go down
Firesrage
Event Orgainizer
Firesrage

PostSubject: Re: random dungeon overkill?   random dungeon overkill? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:02 pm

ehh, jousting is a bit of topic =P

but I'm not saying Cail, me and Par would be on a team, there might be Cail and 2 noobs, and such, to help even the teams out
Back to top Go down
Mikovsy

Mikovsy

PostSubject: Re: random dungeon overkill?   random dungeon overkill? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:53 pm

No it sill isnt fair. . . Cailun will pwn anything on her path.
Back to top Go down
Firesrage
Event Orgainizer
Firesrage

PostSubject: Re: random dungeon overkill?   random dungeon overkill? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:54 am

Sure it's fair! She wouldn't own everything in... it's path. Take werewolves for example, thier auto is a pain, or tough enemies. Cail wouldn't own in Albey or the Int. or Adv. dungeons. And even if it owns everything, you might have a person like that too! You might even have Cail in your party.
And even owning everything still takes a bit of time. Cail might even be in a party by itself. Getting teamed would be a pain. Then again Cail might be the one running the events so Cail won't be running the dungeons xD.

EDIT:Cail, you missed the "E" in Albey, I dunno if it harder that Alby Adv. though.

Last edited by Firesrage on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cailun
Admin
Cailun

PostSubject: Re: random dungeon overkill?   random dungeon overkill? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Firesrage wrote:
Sure it's fair! She wouldn't own everything in... it's path. Take werewolves for example, thier auto is a pain, or tough enemies. Cail wouldn't own in Albey or the Int. or Adv. dungeons.

FYI, I solo Alby Int and Adv sometimes (I use a lot of HW)
EDIT: WM Rank 3 PWNZ0RZ Werewolves. HAAARRRCORE. It can reach out of their range for WM so I can pick them off.

ANNNND
I'd be running the events and not taking part, 'cause I gotta buy the prizes! It wouldn't be fair if I kept em Razz

I like the idea of jousting, but I'm pretty sure it's a weekly thing and it'd be hard to get the whole guild in there with everyone else trying to joust too. I'll look into that though!

The tourney would be a LOT of fun. We could work games into it too, like soccer (using wind blast to knock a Ball [AKA me] from one side of the room to the other) or just an all out battle to see who gets the most stars.
I was thinking of a duel-off, tournament style where everyone groups off and battles eachother until we have one person left. Everyone who reaches the semi-finals an finals would get a prize (something big) and everyone else in the guild would get a little thing, or 10k.

Pick away at everything until you have something you like Smile
Back to top Go down
https://faustus.forumotion.com
Mikovsy

Mikovsy

PostSubject: Re: random dungeon overkill?   random dungeon overkill? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:00 pm

If it was a duel the elves would most likely win. . .
Back to top Go down
Mikovsy

Mikovsy

PostSubject: Re: random dungeon overkill?   random dungeon overkill? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:50 pm

Double post or what ever nobody cares anyways. We can do jousting as a guild, we just do 2 at a time with the selection practice with a friend.
Back to top Go down
Firesrage
Event Orgainizer
Firesrage

PostSubject: Re: random dungeon overkill?   random dungeon overkill? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:17 am

and who says we need to have an reward for coming to a guild event! You could buy us the coins for an arena, or like this was orginally about massive overkill raid?
Back to top Go down
Mikovsy

Mikovsy

PostSubject: Re: random dungeon overkill?   random dungeon overkill? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:33 pm

GO GENESIS!
Back to top Go down
Firesrage
Event Orgainizer
Firesrage

PostSubject: Re: random dungeon overkill?   random dungeon overkill? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:34 am

I think spamming spammer that spammed this spammed topic should stop spamming about to be spammed and already spammed topics.

In other news,...WTH DO YOU MEAN WITH GO GENESIS?!?!

In even more news, we could have a mass arena event, 8 on 8.. (ha riiiiiiiiiiight) or 3 on 3 on 3 on 3 or somthing along those lines., like a tourney type thing. With evenish teams, if Cail would be fighting, he would fight against 3 people, like glas against a melee, a mage and an archer? ha wishful thinking.
Back to top Go down
Mikovsy

Mikovsy

PostSubject: Re: random dungeon overkill?   random dungeon overkill? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:41 pm

Too bad spamming doesn't matter anymore and I meant Genocide!
Back to top Go down
Firesrage
Event Orgainizer
Firesrage

PostSubject: Re: random dungeon overkill?   random dungeon overkill? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:13 pm

I have an idea! Can we have some sort of event THIS month?!?!!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random dungeon overkill?   random dungeon overkill? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random dungeon overkill?
Page 1 of 1