Faustus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faustus Guild Forum

Must...Get...Everyone...On...Forums... Also, cash in Guild Points at the stone outside of Dunbarton in Dugald Isle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild Expiration!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cailun
Admin
Cailun

Guild Expiration! Empty
PostSubject: Guild Expiration!   Guild Expiration! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:43 pm

You may have noticed that the guid "expired" on the last day of August. This is normal, so don't worry too much about it! It just means that I have to update my service yet again. I wont be able to get a card until Sunday, but the second I do I'm going to update the service and get the guild back on track. The stone dissapears whenever the service expires, so I'll have to place it back to where it was beforehand.
Also, I cannot switch officers until this happens, so Fre will be getting an extended trial to make up for the fact that Grezz's was longer.

Thanks a million guys! I wont be online today after 1200 noon server time, I'm going out to my internetless cottage for the night.
Back to top Go down
https://faustus.forumotion.com
Firesrage
Event Orgainizer
Firesrage

Guild Expiration! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Expiration!   Guild Expiration! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:52 pm

it's ok, I don't need an extended trial, what can Grezz do if the guild is expired?... since I asked the question... I wouldn't mind an answer xD
Back to top Go down
grezzlin
Officer
grezzlin

Guild Expiration! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Expiration!   Guild Expiration! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:46 am

I'm glad you at least posted an update on the forums Very Happy . Some people freak out when you say the guild has "expired". And Fire...I can still do plenty...oh yes
Back to top Go down
Firesrage
Event Orgainizer
Firesrage

Guild Expiration! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Expiration!   Guild Expiration! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:53 pm

Mind if you explain "plenty"?

or are you going to make me wait until sunday?

I would do more than this edit buuut...
Guild Expiration! 128690598203855274
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Expiration! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Expiration!   Guild Expiration! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Expiration!
Page 1 of 1