Faustus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faustus Guild Forum

Must...Get...Everyone...On...Forums... Also, cash in Guild Points at the stone outside of Dunbarton in Dugald Isle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moments of Fail

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Firesrage
Event Orgainizer
Firesrage

Moments of Fail Empty
PostSubject: Moments of Fail   Moments of Fail Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:28 am

Ah, Moments of fail, moments that make you glad you aren't me. This is just a basic thing, say a fail you have done you wouldn't mind sharing because the fail is funny.

This happened in my Ph. Ed. Credit. we were learning skills for flag football. We didn't wear any armor... I needed it though. That day we were doing punting, and to learn the skill, we got in to partners, and punted a football back and forth to see who gets to the end. My first punt goes vertical, and my ESP decided to work against me... or severe bad luck. "Where did the ball go?" I look straight up, and don't see it. It's not until I look forward, and then it hit me. Punted on to my own shoulder. Yeah... it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would... a split second before impact.

what did I learn? When you put a football straight up, bad thing already, don't look up. Your wasting your time. JUST RUN.
Back to top Go down
grezzlin
Officer
grezzlin

Moments of Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moments of Fail   Moments of Fail Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:37 pm

Moments of Fail Simpsons_nelson_haha3

Will post own fail story here eventually
Back to top Go down

Moments of Fail
Page 1 of 1