Faustus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faustus Guild Forum

Must...Get...Everyone...On...Forums... Also, cash in Guild Points at the stone outside of Dunbarton in Dugald Isle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yay for Bugs!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
grezzlin
Officer
grezzlin

Yay for Bugs! Empty
PostSubject: Yay for Bugs!   Yay for Bugs! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:53 pm

Since I'm locked out of the game due to this housing channel bug, it got me wondering....Whats the worst bug/glitch you've been hit by?
Back to top Go down
Mikovsy

Mikovsy

Yay for Bugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay for Bugs!   Yay for Bugs! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:36 pm

Sunk Underground a year ago.
Back to top Go down
Cailun
Admin
Cailun

Yay for Bugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay for Bugs!   Yay for Bugs! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:27 pm

Trying to log in so people can partake in the guild event D:

Turns out my sister put a virus on here and I need to reformat. Took me all day to realize this D:
TOMORROW MORNING! IT SHOULD BE DONE!
Back to top Go down
https://faustus.forumotion.com
grezzlin
Officer
grezzlin

Yay for Bugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay for Bugs!   Yay for Bugs! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:32 pm

I'm still locked out since I'm in the housing channel. The housing channel is bugged to hell. If you go there, good luck logging back in until Nexon comes back from their weekend
Back to top Go down
Firesrage
Event Orgainizer
Firesrage

Yay for Bugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay for Bugs!   Yay for Bugs! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:34 pm

I'm wondering... how is the housing channel bugged? is it still bugged? is it that it isn't able to find you? or you can't escape? I wanna know, but not try it and get stuck...
Back to top Go down
grezzlin
Officer
grezzlin

Yay for Bugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay for Bugs!   Yay for Bugs! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:09 pm

Seems it's finally fixed. Basically I was just afk in there, and when I came back, it was like I was lagging. I couldn't move or talk or log out. So I ended client.exe but when I went to log back in, it said I was still logged in but it wouldn't disconnect me.
Back to top Go down
Mikovsy

Mikovsy

Yay for Bugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay for Bugs!   Yay for Bugs! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:35 pm

Blame the bots in Iria, then again. . . There good for farming.
Back to top Go down
Firesrage
Event Orgainizer
Firesrage

Yay for Bugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay for Bugs!   Yay for Bugs! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:56 pm

I honestly don't think I've been hit by any bugs or glitches in my time on mabi... other than the servers crashing, and the monsters not appearing (causing me to fail my PTJ...) and minor, and major lag and D/Cing, not much has happened to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yay for Bugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay for Bugs!   Yay for Bugs! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yay for Bugs!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faustus Guild Forum :: Mabinogi Chat-
Jump to: