Faustus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faustus Guild Forum

Must...Get...Everyone...On...Forums... Also, cash in Guild Points at the stone outside of Dunbarton in Dugald Isle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Malfunctioning Start Game Button

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Firesrage
Event Orgainizer
Firesrage

The Malfunctioning Start Game Button Empty
PostSubject: The Malfunctioning Start Game Button   The Malfunctioning Start Game Button Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:24 pm

Ok, if your wondering why this is here, it's from the Website. There have been times I have logged in, went to press "Start Game" and it won't work. in other words, it won't let you on. I'm not sure if everyone has to do this, but I have to, and from time to time, it hasn't worked. I have found a work-around, allowing you to start the game (I lost) without having to use the button. we all know the address. Mabi-yadda-yadda.com/?action=startgame or somthing like that.

If the problem occurs, take out the ?action=startgame and replace it with StartGame.aspx. But make sure you have logged in, and made sure there isn't an update going on first!

And finally, this is a slight reminder for me, Weak Short Term Memory Loss. Also a helpful tip for people who also have this problem.
Back to top Go down
Mikovsy

Mikovsy

PostSubject: Re: The Malfunctioning Start Game Button   The Malfunctioning Start Game Button Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:31 pm

lol the easiest way to do this without a brain is to go into your nexon folder

Nexon>Mabinogi>Mabinogi(the application one around 1mb large)

And the rest is to etner your user and password through the game client.
Back to top Go down
Firesrage
Event Orgainizer
Firesrage

PostSubject: Re: The Malfunctioning Start Game Button   The Malfunctioning Start Game Button Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:06 am

Oh yeah, Miko, usally the button works, so would WOULDN"T have to go in to that folder. this is used in the case you go on the website, and you don't have to go weaving though folders.

Also, you mentioned easiest way to do it without a brain... I'm assuming you talking from personal experiance? =P
Back to top Go down
Mikovsy

Mikovsy

PostSubject: Re: The Malfunctioning Start Game Button   The Malfunctioning Start Game Button Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:03 am

Eh heh heh heh, I'll take that as an insult, but its for your kiddie brain.

And no I made a short cut to the launcher exe so I just go to my desktop (where my wallpaper is) and double click it, done, mabinogi starts up.
Back to top Go down
grezzlin
Officer
grezzlin

PostSubject: Re: The Malfunctioning Start Game Button   The Malfunctioning Start Game Button Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:41 am

I'm so glad I made a shortcut to the launcher before this whole "log in via website" BS. When I wanna play Mabi I just click the celtic logo on my task bar..yay for Windows 7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Malfunctioning Start Game Button   The Malfunctioning Start Game Button Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Malfunctioning Start Game Button
Page 1 of 1