Faustus Guild Forum

Must...Get...Everyone...On...Forums... Also, cash in Guild Points at the stone outside of Dunbarton in Dugald Isle!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vales Scouting Data (Long Thread)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikovsy

PostSubject: Vales Scouting Data (Long Thread)   Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:11 am

As you know Vales is the land of giants, being curious as an adventurer allied with Elves, I have decided to take a risky move, scout and Infiltrate Vales.

As you can see there is a guard at the entrance however, I have noticed that they tend to get stuck often due to the huge ridges in the snow.

At the center of the town there will be around 5-6 Giant guards patrolling the area

And if you are within his line of sight (which is roughly 10 meters in front of him) he will chase after you. However you must take note that they run 1.5x faster then a human so having a mount such as a shire is suggested unless you are an elf. Also I have confirmed that they do not have a ranged attack (VIA throwing Javelins) only stomp, counter, defense, and most likely smash.

What makes them very hard to run away from is that they are basically tanks, they have Magic shield, and you see this method down below. . .DOES NOT WORK KNOCK THEM BACK! Plus the will chase you for 300M before magically vanishing.

DOES NOT WORK AT ALL!!!

And if you are hit, and lucky, you may end up on the run for your life.

Also I was lucky enough to interview a giant that was seen "knocking down trees", their method proves a free weapon the broken Log!

This map concludes my scouting report.

Last edited by Mikovsy on Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicci
ZOMG A GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Vales Scouting Data (Long Thread)   Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:58 am

Cute. I liked the commentary. Hopefully you will fair better next time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Vales Scouting Data (Long Thread)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faustus Guild Forum :: Mabinogi Chat-
Jump to: