Faustus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faustus Guild Forum

Must...Get...Everyone...On...Forums... Also, cash in Guild Points at the stone outside of Dunbarton in Dugald Isle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Question...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicci
ZOMG A GIRL
Nicci

Random Question... Empty
PostSubject: Random Question...   Random Question... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:23 am

Grrr, I promised a certain someone (you know who you are, LOL), that I would post on the forum.
*Sigh* I can never think of anything to say, so I decided that I was going to ask a random question from the members.....

What is your favorite thing about Mabinogi?

My favorite thing is: I get to hash it out in a deep, dark dungeon with forboding music all by myself when I feel like escaping from normal life for a while. And even in Mabinogi, if I get annoyed, tired or bored of it's inhabitants I go to one. I most often go to Math because I find it really long by myself, and the three dogs at the end provide me with the sufficient distraction I need.
**Nicci**
Back to top Go down
Firesrage
Event Orgainizer
Firesrage

Random Question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Question...   Random Question... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:23 pm

This would probally be better posted on "mabinogi chat", but that is all I'll say on that end.

My fave thing about mabinogi... would probally be people's moods. A few things might contribute to this however. This being a free to play, you won't have as many...uhhh... Over-privilaged snobs? I can't find a better word than that... 2nd of all, the skills, everyone has most of the same skills, and for the most part, everyone are equals. and 3rd, this game looks... cartoony? There is some cartooned elements to it.

All of them together allows random people to say Hi, you have some people who enjoy helping newbies...and yeah.
Back to top Go down
Mikovsy

Mikovsy

Random Question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Question...   Random Question... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:54 pm

I like how they implemented European legends (dullahan, Paladin) with their own storyline in Animated format. Although their audio is retro at some parts, its easy to change the mp3 files since they aren't packaged all into one unknown format. However my favorite aspect in the game is due to the majority of the implements in the game that require you to work with others, to meet new people and Role play as your Hero to save Erinn (over and over again times one million players).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Question...   Random Question... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Question...
Page 1 of 1