Faustus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faustus Guild Forum

Must...Get...Everyone...On...Forums... Also, cash in Guild Points at the stone outside of Dunbarton in Dugald Isle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Patch Update!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cailun
Admin
Cailun

Patch Update! Empty
PostSubject: Patch Update!   Patch Update! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:06 pm

As everyone knows quite well, I never have luck with patching. Such is the case with this one,both the autopatch and the manual one fail for me so I have to re-install Mabi and thus may not be online because of it.
holyshitididitinunderanhour

ANYWAY Post what you're excited about in the new update!

Last edited by Cailun on Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://faustus.forumotion.com
Mikovsy

Mikovsy

Patch Update! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Update!   Patch Update! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:29 am

Patch Update! Chibih

Back to top Go down
Firesrage
Event Orgainizer
Firesrage

Patch Update! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Update!   Patch Update! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:50 pm

Don't worry cail, your not the only one who doesn't get updates. I just can't connect with the patch server... I'm guessing...

Miko, seriously? is the GIANT screenshot nessesary? couldn't you shrink it?

The 2 things I'm excited about are: the new EVADE skill (heh heh heh...) and the Shadow Strike, or whatever it was called. You know the one. Demigod skill. You absorb a shadow and use it to attack (mabi, I hate you, I was thinking of the exact same thing Mad ) I will get Demigod someday, though I'll run in to a similar problem like Grezzlin, I'll have to assist someone for G9.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Patch Update! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Update!   Patch Update! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patch Update!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faustus Guild Forum :: GUILD NOTICES-
Jump to: