Faustus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faustus Guild Forum

Must...Get...Everyone...On...Forums... Also, cash in Guild Points at the stone outside of Dunbarton in Dugald Isle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Other Hosts for Events?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Firesrage
Event Orgainizer
Firesrage

Other Hosts for Events? Empty
PostSubject: Other Hosts for Events?   Other Hosts for Events? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:07 am

I have been wondering... why aren't there other events? other hosts for event might interest more people in events, and perhaps interesting more people in the forums? of course, all event would have to be cleared by you Cail.

My ideas:
-setting up epic overkill in dungeon runs, say 2 or 3 straight, for fun
-arenas, probally connous arena, or Alby
-Tournaments, Perhaps last one standing in Alby, or the team that wins, get 1.5 times what they bet? (connous)

New Ideas:
-Recruitment based event (regestering a team, ect.)

My Questions
-Cail:Are you the one that needs to put things on the Calender?
-Any: Anybody thinking of other ideas for events?

...And finally, this idea needs Cail's say

EDIT: Ideas must be FUN events(Miko...) and they must be fairly cheap for the people playing, if not free. And Cail will also have to OK the ideas, cuz we would HATE to put up an unacceptable event, and get people's hopes up

Ideas NOT getting used
-Rape Cail and Grezzlin(I shouldn't even have to say why)
-Loyalty(they are guild members, not slaves)

Last edited by Firesrage on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mikovsy

Mikovsy

PostSubject: Re: Other Hosts for Events?   Other Hosts for Events? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:41 pm

The Rape Cail and Grezzlin Event
Back to top Go down
Firesrage
Event Orgainizer
Firesrage

PostSubject: Re: Other Hosts for Events?   Other Hosts for Events? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:13 pm

...that is not funny, in any way. If your not going to put in REAL ideas, don't post in this subject.
Back to top Go down
Mikovsy

Mikovsy

PostSubject: Re: Other Hosts for Events?   Other Hosts for Events? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:47 pm

The Loyalty event where members of the guild must search for specific items that the guild seniors demand, however it cant be something like a dragon blade, katana etc.
Back to top Go down
Aliciacon

PostSubject: Re: Other Hosts for Events?   Other Hosts for Events? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:35 pm

I suppose that could work a bit... but it needs either a time limit of 1 rl day for common items to 2-5 for rarer items and the name of the location like Uladh, Rano, Physis, locations like that but only the name of the specific location like that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other Hosts for Events?   Other Hosts for Events? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other Hosts for Events?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faustus Guild Forum :: Ideas!-
Jump to: