Faustus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faustus Guild Forum

Must...Get...Everyone...On...Forums... Also, cash in Guild Points at the stone outside of Dunbarton in Dugald Isle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cailun
Admin
Cailun

Introduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:03 pm

This is going to be a basic introduction thread, so we can all know who everyone else is Smile Don't worry about putting anything in that you wouldn't want others to see, you can always edit it later. I'll start off!

My name is Cailun and I am going to be graduating High School this June and I am going to be taking music at University. I play a lot of music and I actually was in a few of the bands in the University that I am attending.
Lets see... what else...
Oh yeah. The only reason why my character in game is a girl is because I have a Raccoon Club Wizards Suit (F) and no one trades a Male for a Female in game >:O

Last edited by Cailun on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://faustus.forumotion.com
grezzlin
Officer
grezzlin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:24 pm

Guess I'll be the first poster!

Hello, my name ingame is Grezzlin. If you want to know my real name, you'll have to get to know me more! I am currently 19 years old (turn 20 in October!!) and I am in college. I am not sure what I want to do yet but I'm narrowing things down. I hop on and off from time to time cause I juggle both Mabinogi and WoW. WHen I need AP I usually use that time to take a short break and do stuff in WoW. I have been playing on and off since the open beta, but I still don't know much about the game!

Like Cai, my character is female aswell, although now I don't remember WHY...yes I am forgetful!
Back to top Go down
Firesrage
Event Orgainizer
Firesrage

PostSubject: 'Allo   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:27 pm

'Allo!

I'm not telling you my name because... uhhhh... some reason I haven't made up yet. Recently I took music as a course which I enjoyed very much, and next year programming is one of my courses if I recall correctly...
I live in Canada and... um...yeah. I'm currently a Paladin ingame, and I am melee focused. I can be a bit sort of big smart alec, and... please don't get offended. There are times where I really procastnate (I can't spell)
I'm a non-NX person partally because I don't have a job yet, partally because I don't want NX. Don't look at me that way. I'm not crazy...I lie, I am. Crazy.
Oh yeah, I forgot. My helm is pretty much my face. Please don't ask to see it.
I also hate Shadow Missions, they cause me major lag for the first 3~5 mins, if I don't disconnect outright.
My elf is Shadowsmith, and he May be an alt I go on him more frequently then the guild officer Shocked does on her main, or at least last time I checked.
I'm begging Cail to let me be officer of the guild, at least for awhile and besides, I'm on here more often then her.
Random pig! pig

Last edited by Firesrage on Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mikovsy

Mikovsy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:38 pm

Hello wahhh?ts up? I'm Vincent and I tend to joke randomly on whatever subject from time to time. I'm going to be grade 12 after this summer. I absolutely will not lie about my gender through the internet so obviously my character is Male. It is finally summer and I've come to bring about laughs and whatever may come. I usually chat with guild members [you guys (most likely Guys in the Guild{Actually its more like a party because theres so few people active now})] because I'm free most of my time.

Last edited by Mikovsy on Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aliciacon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:33 pm

Good to meet ya guys, my ingame name is Aliciacon, you guys are not gonna learn my rl name, period. I like to keep it secret since its obvious why. It seems that Faustus is going through a big problem with member inactivity... I'll do whatever i can with this particular issue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faustus Guild Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: