Faustus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faustus Guild Forum

Must...Get...Everyone...On...Forums... Also, cash in Guild Points at the stone outside of Dunbarton in Dugald Isle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secret Clues in the Shadow Realm - Basic - G9

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cailun
Admin
Cailun

Secret Clues in the Shadow Realm - Basic - G9 Empty
PostSubject: Secret Clues in the Shadow Realm - Basic - G9   Secret Clues in the Shadow Realm - Basic - G9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:28 pm

Anyone doing this? The 300-999 cap is too hard for me right now and I'd like to do some easy ones and help you guys out too D:
Willing to spam G9 missions to help people out!
Back to top Go down
https://faustus.forumotion.com
grezzlin
Officer
grezzlin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Clues in the Shadow Realm - Basic - G9   Secret Clues in the Shadow Realm - Basic - G9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Umm..I could use some help doing G9..cause I'm stuck on Fomors' Counterattack which NOBODY wants to do, and if I do find people, they are all scrubs and we wipe horribly..again..and again..sadly the guild is never active therefore I can't really rally anyone Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mikovsy

Mikovsy

PostSubject: Re: Secret Clues in the Shadow Realm - Basic - G9   Secret Clues in the Shadow Realm - Basic - G9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:36 pm

I think we should rape Cailun because of that.
Back to top Go down
grezzlin
Officer
grezzlin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Clues in the Shadow Realm - Basic - G9   Secret Clues in the Shadow Realm - Basic - G9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:51 pm

I'd say just tar and feather him
Back to top Go down
Mikovsy

Mikovsy

PostSubject: Re: Secret Clues in the Shadow Realm - Basic - G9   Secret Clues in the Shadow Realm - Basic - G9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:07 pm

No. . . Impale her. . Shove a huge wooden stake up her 88888. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Firesrage
Event Orgainizer
Firesrage

PostSubject: Re: Secret Clues in the Shadow Realm - Basic - G9   Secret Clues in the Shadow Realm - Basic - G9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:21 pm

Miko... you are a Purverted evil little mastermind..... You would think about things like this and GO FRICKEN OFF TOPIC AGAIN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mikovsy

Mikovsy

PostSubject: Re: Secret Clues in the Shadow Realm - Basic - G9   Secret Clues in the Shadow Realm - Basic - G9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:53 pm

I thought of Vlad the Impaler that moment so w/e.
Back to top Go down
Aliciacon

PostSubject: Re: Secret Clues in the Shadow Realm - Basic - G9   Secret Clues in the Shadow Realm - Basic - G9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:30 pm

Grez, what quest are ya on? if its Tail Defense, you can forget it, i am not doing that until i get over lvl 70 Neutral
Back to top Go down
Firesrage
Event Orgainizer
Firesrage

PostSubject: Re: Secret Clues in the Shadow Realm - Basic - G9   Secret Clues in the Shadow Realm - Basic - G9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:41 pm

Grezz already has done G9, and he also already has demi, for your info

...it wouldn't kill you to edit your post like "EDIT:I'm done this"

Last edited by Firesrage on Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
grezzlin
Officer
grezzlin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Clues in the Shadow Realm - Basic - G9   Secret Clues in the Shadow Realm - Basic - G9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:34 pm

It has been ages since I posted on here. I couldn't really get help, but Fire's friend was on the same part as me, so we tagged down G9 and 10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Clues in the Shadow Realm - Basic - G9   Secret Clues in the Shadow Realm - Basic - G9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Clues in the Shadow Realm - Basic - G9
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faustus Guild Forum :: Quest Help :: Mainstream Quest Help-
Jump to: