Faustus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faustus Guild Forum

Must...Get...Everyone...On...Forums... Also, cash in Guild Points at the stone outside of Dunbarton in Dugald Isle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadowsmith

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Firesrage
Event Orgainizer
Firesrage

Shadowsmith Empty
PostSubject: Shadowsmith   Shadowsmith Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:10 pm

My elf, Shadowsmith, is a production elf, as in he has very little use in combat, a jack of all production skills, and a master of none xD

If I remember to take a look at his stats, I'll put them here, so you guys can see them. A ? means I'm not sure about the skill, or if it's with a letter, it around that rank.

Cooking-Non-existant
Synthasis-Non-existant
Blacksmithing-D
Refining-9
Tailoring-D
potion making-F
Herbology-E?
Fragmentation-F
Weaving-F?
Fishing-D?
Metalurgy-Novice
Handicraft-E?
Enchanting-E? I know this isn't production, but still a non-combat skill and may be useful
Composing-Ask Grezzlin or Parnell to do it =P

I have other skills, but I can't remember what they are, nor do I know what rank they are at.

Some things I know I can make, if I get the materials
-Short sword
-Dagger
-Arrow/Bolt/Fine Arrow heads as well as the items themselves
-thin/thick thread
-Cloth/Silk
-Pickaxes
-Ingots(Iron,Copper,Silver)
-Popo's skirts
-Some Potions

Last edited by Firesrage on Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cailun
Admin
Cailun

Shadowsmith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowsmith   Shadowsmith Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:47 am

Hmmm... I have a giant with pretty high metallurgy. Maybe we could team up? I could smith you a lot of bars and get my refining up while you work on blacksmithing on that character. I also have A LOT of ores.
Maybe we could work something out?
Back to top Go down
https://faustus.forumotion.com
Firesrage
Event Orgainizer
Firesrage

Shadowsmith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowsmith   Shadowsmith Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:26 pm

We just might be able to do that... currently I am making round shields... I could use a little help. What is your refining rank? if you can only refine iron and copper, I might be able to refine the silver or somthing...
Back to top Go down
Mikovsy

Mikovsy

Shadowsmith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowsmith   Shadowsmith Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:07 pm

Can you please Rank Up your Black smithing level? I want you to make some things.
Back to top Go down
Firesrage
Event Orgainizer
Firesrage

Shadowsmith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowsmith   Shadowsmith Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:40 pm

I hate one word posts, so I'll need to lengthen this post so this post doesn't look so short like Miko's post. What kind of stuff do you need me to make? what rank is it? will you give me the supplies? how much would you pay? I'll need more info if you want me to be making something...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadowsmith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowsmith   Shadowsmith Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadowsmith
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faustus Guild Forum :: "Services"-
Jump to: